Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Part 2 is a go!

Just thought I would update...I have been sooo bad about it lately!!! There has not really been a whole lot on the baby makin' front so it's been off my radar. Things are finally just starting to get going again though, so here it goes... I got the go ahead about a month ago to begin meds again, but when I stated thinking about dates I realized that an April transfer meant a Christmas time delivery. Yikes! I am so glad I checked that out! I talked with my IP's and we all agreed that we would wait until May. So, I got my new calender and it looks like we will be doing the transfer the last week in May. Something about a spring time transfer just feels right. Anyway, I am totally ready for everything (with the exception of injections) and I think everything will work out just as it should. Here we go!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...