Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 17, 2010

We've set a date!

Wow! What a whirlwind this has been lately. We've got the legal stuff out of the way and I have my calender with all of the important dates. So I began my injections and I should start by saying that I am truly a "sissy girl" as some would say. There is just something about sticking yourself with a needle that just doesn't feel right to me. I was willing my hand to do it, "Hand, put the needle through my skin." It wouldn't listen...I had to have my hubby do it for me. Meanwhile I held on, white knuckled, to the towel bar in the bathroom and thankfully, it wasn't so bad.

So, next on my calender, the final ultra sound to check out my "beautiful uterus". (I know what you're thinking, but I'm not the one who says I have a beautiful uterus it's my doc.) and then....
Finally, the big day! I can't stop staring at the bright yellow highlighted day with two little words written...EMBRYO TRANSFER. I'm so excited-nervous-anxious all at once. Only 2 weeks left! It has been such a long haul and I am looking forward to the next stage. Wish me luck!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...