Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 17, 2010

hurry up and wait...

OK, bare with me for a moment, I am going to vent and get it off my chest. Hurry up and wait. I feel like that is the theme of this process. Fill this out, call this person back, go in for some blood work yadda yadda yadda and then wait and wait and wait. I so want to get things going and I'm sure it will pick up again soon, it's just that I am so excited to go our match meeting, unfortunately it's not until mid-August. uuuggghhh... the waiting! I think the anticipation is just too much for me. I am normally such a patient person, but I filled out my original application March of 2009!
Anyway, I guess it's not like I don't have anything to keep me busy with two little ankle-biters running around. I'll just enjoy the precious few weeks left of summer vacation and do our waiting by the pool having some fun...throw in a couple of umbrella drinks and hey, the waiting may even be tolerable. Thanks for letting me vent for a few...I feel better now. =)

2 comments:

TXSurromom said...

Ack, it's painstaking!! I know!! I wish they had surro-time where you could fast forward through the screening and the 2ww. :) Here's to the next few weeks flying by for you!!!

Kelly Enders-Tharp said...

Totally feel the same way . . . . I was matched with my IPs May of 09 . . it's Aug of 10 and we're 27 weeks . . . so I hear you loud and clear! LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...