Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Slowly but Surely...

Not too much to report just yet, but we did officially get our legal clearance.  Woo hoo! 
On another note, my IP's have also chosen yet another egg donor.  This makes it our third and hopefully our last. Third times a charm right? 
So we are moving right along, slowly but surely. 

Just a quick update on my previous post for those of you who checked out "Share the Love".   Emily and her Family raised $7,000 with her fundraiser!  Talk about putting a HUGE dent in those adoption fees!  At this rate they will be able to bring home their little girl by Christmas for sure.  I'm so thrilled for them...

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I really hope we get to experience being prego-surro-mommies at the same time..that would be really neat. I just had my match meeting today..and it went GREAT!!!! Slow down a lil so I can catch up, will ya!?! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...