Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cause for celebration

I Had my last injection last night!!!  Ya-hoo!!!  I have had almost 100 injections this year and that's not even counting blood draws.  Yikes! I can not even tell you how thrilled I am to be done with those things.   I have welts, bruises and giant knots on both sides of my rumpus and when searching for a "good spot", I found that there were none!  I also had adhesive spots all over the place from band-aides.  That was always fun to scrub off...
Did I mention how happy I am to have those behind me

As for me, I go in for yet another ultrasound this week and I am hoping for some good news.  I am still spotting and still on bed rest.  uuuggghhh... I do feel like it has slowed down which I am taking as a good sign.  On that note, I leave you with this funny...I'll update soon!




3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Yippeee! That is definitely cause for celebration! :D

Krystal said...

WOOHOO!!!! I know that's a refief!

Surrogate, Single Parent and Dating... said...

Awesome!!! I know how glad you are to be done with the shots!! That is reason to celebrate. Hope you have good news at the dr. and get off bed rest soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...