Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 30, 2012

Triple the fun!

Ok, so I have been REALLY bad about updating my blog, so without wasting any time, here goes the update.
  Life's been busy on the home front with my two very busy boys.  Life's also been busy for my little surro-fam, as I'm sure you can imagine.  They are growing up so fast!  They are all just adorable and each of them has their own unique personality.
I was lucky enough to go for a visit in April.  My Hubby and I stayed for a long weekend with them and loved every minute of it!
I thoroughly enjoyed being a part of their everyday routines and let me just say, they have their routines down.
Seriously, like clockwork, color coded and all.
They had just moved into a home with more much needed space right before we came and crashed with them, so they threw a housewarming/meet the surro mamma party.  It was so wonderful to meet there whole network of friends.
This is probably the last time the three of them will fit on my lap!

Little miss Caitlin.  I swear she looks like a Gerber baby here.

Mister Riley always interested in how things work.

Little Kelsie bug the little dainty one.

I've been in the grateful mood lately and thinking A LOT about my many, many blessings in my life.  One thing that I will forever be grateful for is this surrogacy journey.  I have gotten so much from this experience.  The very best thing I have gained through surrogacy by far is the addition of their family to mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful little kiddos!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...