Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 4, 2010

The results are in...

Well I got the call yesterday and I am not pregnant. I'll start by saying I guess I am not that surprised because of the five embryos thawed on the last transfer, only one survived and it was a "C" quality. That was the one we implanted. I was really wishing and hoping for a miracle.

Now that this is done though, I have to say, I am bummed on so many levels. This is the end of my journey with these IP's. They only had 11 embryos to start and they are not going to go through the whole process again. Their attitude from the start was "Whatever is meant to be will be." I guess that is a good way to look at life. I have learned a lot from them and really grown close to them. I know certain people are put in our lives for a reason and I am thankful to have gone through this journey with them. They are wonderful parents already and hopefully I'll still get updates from time to time.

I will go for a "re-match" and post more on that journey to come. All I have to say is the next IP's have a tough act to follow. I hope we have a different outcome next time. What can I say...whatever is meant to be, will be.

3 comments:

Mama K said...

I'm sorry to hear that they didn't stick. :(

COsurromommy said...

I'm so sorry to hear that. I wish you the best for the future and I will be here to follow along!

Heidi said...

Thanks! What a whirlwind this is...it's so nice to have support from others going through some of the same things. =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...