Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Lucky 13

Well, we had our match meeting Friday and it went really well. Actually that is a bit of an understatement, it went fabulous! We ended up meeting the IP's in the lobby of the agency on our way up the elevator. We were all a bit nervous and chatty, but all smiles. At the agency, we had our little awkward talk about all of the lovely "what ifs" that may or may not happen. {I hoping for the may not!} So after we got all that out of the way {and with a huge sigh of relief that that part was behind us} we went to lunch. We really did have a great time together. My husband and I felt almost instantly connected. They are truly wonderful people. We are so excited to embark on this journey with them.

We flew there and back all in one day and let me tell you, that's exhausting! I slept like a lump on a log that night. So as a side note here, freaky thing happened on this Friday the 13th, our boarding pass was B 13, our lunch was $13.87. my change back was 13 cents, and the agency's office pad was on the 13th floor. Crazy right? I think 13 might have to be my new lucky number, especially with how well our day went!


So here's the next steps as of right now given we don't have any delays. This time around I will be going through a fresh cycle. They are finalizing everything with their egg donor and while they do that contracts are being drawn up. We will get the legal mumbo jumbo out of the way and then as I understand it, I will sync my cycle with the donor. {That means more injections...YIKES!} Once we are synced and she is ready to "donate" we will do the transfer. We are hoping to do the transfer no later than December, but wishing for October... You never know what could come up though so we'll see. Anyway that's that in a nutshell. I keep posting on this roller coaster as things start moving again...

Signed,
One excited, giddy, hopeful surro-mamma. =)

1 comment:

TXSurromom said...

I'm partial to you going in October.

C'mon, all the cool kids are doing it!!! :)

Yay for a great update!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...