Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 5, 2010

getting the ducks in a row...

I haven't posted anything in a while because there is nothing really new to report. I'm in the middle of one of those holding patterns where people are busily getting things done, and I'm (thankfully) not having to do much on the surrogacy front right now. I like to call it the calm before the storm. Contracts are being drawn up, the ED is going through screening and it will all come through right around the same time and I'll hit the ground running. (Can't wait!)

Of course, I would love to say I have been sitting around eating bon bons, patiently waiting for some news, but I have been a busy lil' Mama! My oldest son started 1st grade and my youngest started preschool. Need I say more?

So, while I have been oh so patiently waiting, my IP's sent me something pretty to look at...talk about make my day! Oh, and they sent chocolates (yummm) and a lil' bear too...so sweet!!!

3 comments:

Kelly Enders-Tharp said...

Congrats on the match! Yeah I know all about waiting game and stuff that can happen- my IPs and I matched back in May of 09 . . . I am now 32 weeks pregnant (do the math on that one!) LOL!

Excited for your journey!!!!!

Andrea said...

So excited to follow you and your journey!! I am a soon-to-be surrogate (waiting to get matched) and I would love your support as well :) --Andrea

Andrea said...

P.S. I LOVE THE TITLE OF YOUR BLOG!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...